iPad changes the way teachers teach and students learn. With the wealth of new features in iOS 11, students can increase their productivity and efficiency. I offered examples of workflows and uses of these new features from my own classroom.
Learning is personal for students. How can we make it more accessible for all learners? Powerful assistive features are built into iPad to complement vision, hearing, motor skills, and literacy. I guided my colleagues through hands-on activities to enable individualized learning opportunities for students.
In these meetings we also discussed innovative learning
• Competency-based Learning, an approach that allows to advance, based on mastery of a content provided by the educator.
• Blended Learning, an approach known for extensive use of technology that enables flexibility in time, pace, and place.
• Student-centered Learning, an approach that addresses distinct needs, interests and aspirations of students.
• Personalized Learning, an approach that individualizes learning for every student based on particular interests, needs, interests, goals, and strengths.
• Deeper Learning, an approach that focuses on fostering effective communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration in the classroom.